24 February, 2010

Fabric for dress

Remember this dress? Well I went to purchase one of the floral fabrics I saw at jcaoline only to find that it was sold out. So I went over to fabric worm and found it, but then I saw this print and fell in love. So I bought it instead. I'm going to use it to make the top and pockets. What do you think about this choice? It will give the dress a bit of a different look but I love it soooooo much. Once I get the fabric, I will go to Joann's and look for a plain fabric for the bottom and another print for the sash. What color plain fabric do you suggest I use? I'm thinking of a deep purple, like the one in this print.

2 comments:

  1. This fabric is awesome! I can't wait to see how the dress turns out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a lovely fabric and I think it will make the dress look different, but in a very good way. You'll definitely stand out.

    Anyway, the purple's lovely, but so is the mustard colour - I can't wait to see how it looks when it's finished x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting Crafty Habit! I love to hear from you :)

Page Numbers

Blogger Tips And Tricks|Latest Tips For Bloggers Free Backlinks