23 October, 2009

DIY Embellished Socks


Make embellished socks similar these with this tutorial from Carbon Couture. They are quite the stylish pair of socks! I don't have the guts to wear socks that go all the way up like that. I only wear them inside sneakers and boots. Maybe one day I will muster up some courage! However, I think I would wear them with a cute pair of pumps and skinny jeans (I would put the design on the part, in the picture above, that has no sequins and beads). Check the looks below to see how I would possibly wear those awesome socks!

Update!!!! I found a picture of me wearing socks and shoes, check it out.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting Crafty Habit! I love to hear from you :)

Page Numbers

Blogger Tips And Tricks|Latest Tips For Bloggers Free Backlinks